Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy LOVE Day!!!!

Happy Valentines Day!!! I "LOVE" love!  But there is one thing I DON'T love about this splendid day!....ALL THE CHOCOLATE!  In case you didn't know I am an addict.  I've tried rehab, I've tried a 12 step program but nothing works!  "Hello, my name is Taylor and I'm addicted to chocolate"  Whew! It feels good to get that off my chest, I heard the first step is to admit your problem!  So I thought I'd start my day off with something HEALTHY!!!!!
PB&J green smoothie for 160 cals!  Seriously tastes like a pb&j sandwich!  Plus the added nutrients from the spinach (which you don't taste! I PROMISE!)

I felt like I was doing pretty dang good!  I had my nutritious (and delicious) smoothie, I had my Healthy Choice frozen meal, I even had my jug of water with me........but then it happened I walked into my classroom to see a PLETHERA (yes it's a word!) of this on my desk:
Chocolate, cookies, fudge, chips, doughnuts, cake, cupcakes...if it had over 1500 calories in one serving, it was there!  I tried to be good, I promise, so instead of eating 5 cookies and a box of chocolates, I only ate 10 chocolate covered strawberries and a box of chocolates.  (Didn't you know that if you eat chocolate with fruit it counter-acts the bad stuff! DUH!)  So in other words I am SICK to my stomach! 
But there is some good news to this disgusting calorie packed story!  Today, at school, we had our Annual Fun Run/Walk for all the students.  They map out 1/2 mile around the playground and give you 20 minutes to do as many laps as you want!  So I jogged 3! Hey that's 1.5 miles.  Not to shabby.  Unfortunately my shins were on fire (dang you shins).  As for the rest of my night...it includes lots of cuddling and kisses from my 3 favorite men!

What are you doing for V-Day???
Any suggestions for SUCKY shins?  Can I have them replaced???

HAPPY LOVE DAY!

3 comments: