Sunday, February 12, 2012

Preparations....

A GREAT man by the name of Thomas S. Monson said in a talk once, "Preparation is not a matter of perhaps or maybe. It is a mandate. The old phrase “Ignorance is bliss” is forever gone. Preparation precedes performance." 

I couldn't agree more!  So I've taken this weekend to "prepare" for the upcoming change in my life!  Now, I feel like I do pretty darn good when it comes to working out BUT my food/calorie intake kinda....well....sucks!  So I prepared.  Here is my dinner and workout schedule for this week:

MONDAY:Insanity Plyometrics...Teriyaki Chicken and green beans
TUESDAY: Valentines Day  REST DAY...Dinner out with my boyfriend ;)
WEDNESDAY: Insanity Cardio Resistance...Breakfast 4 Dinner
THURSDAY: Insanity Pure Cardio...Lemon Chicken, roasted veggies
FRIDAY: 2.5 mile jog...............Chicken Fajitas
SATURDAY: 3 mile jog............Breakfast 4 Dinner
SUNDAY: The day of rest! ;)
I'm going light on the jogging to see if I can get rid of these shin splints!!!

I bought one of these this weekend:
It's one of the "single" portion blenders!  I'll make a smoothie for breakfast each morning.  I'll add both fruits and veggies in the smoothies.


For lunch I have one of these everyday:

I know it's not as healthy as "real" food but I'm a working mom and this is SUPER convenient!
For snacks I got fruits, veggies, pickles, nuts and light string cheese!  I AM PREPARED!!!  Now it's time to execute!

2 comments:

  1. Shin splints are HORRIBLE! I am so sorry! My heart goes out to you--I've had hip pain that shut me down for a bit, but it subsided and I got going again (at 40!) Hang in there. You can do it! You're doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super woman!!! I think you're going to have an amazing week. Hoping it goes as planned!

    ReplyDelete